[10] RFR 8183509: keytool should not allow multiple commands

[10] RFR 8183509: keytool should not allow multiple commands

Weijun Wang
Please take a look at

 http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8183509/webrev.00/

Multiple commands on the same keytool command line is now an error. Specifying a single-valued option multiple times will trigger a warning.

Thanks
Max

Re: [10] RFR 8183509: keytool should not allow multiple commands

Sean Mullan
I would use "specified" instead of "provided" since that word is used
more commonly in the keytool warnings.

Thanks,
Sean

On 7/7/17 3:58 AM, Weijun Wang wrote:
> Please take a look at
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8183509/webrev.00/
>
> Multiple commands on the same keytool command line is now an error.
> Specifying a single-valued option multiple times will trigger a warning.
>
> Thanks
> Max

Re: [10] RFR 8183509: keytool should not allow multiple commands

Weijun Wang
Updated at

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8183509/webrev.01/

Changes:

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8183509/webrev.01/interdiff.patch.html

Thanks
Max

> On Jul 7, 2017, at 8:00 PM, Sean Mullan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I would use "specified" instead of "provided" since that word is used more commonly in the keytool warnings.
>
> Thanks,
> Sean
>
> On 7/7/17 3:58 AM, Weijun Wang wrote:
>> Please take a look at
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8183509/webrev.00/
>> Multiple commands on the same keytool command line is now an error. Specifying a single-valued option multiple times will trigger a warning.
>> Thanks
>> Max

Re: [10] RFR 8183509: keytool should not allow multiple commands

Vincent Ryan
Looks fine to me.

> On 7 Jul 2017, at 15:55, Weijun Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Updated at
>
>   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8183509/webrev.01/
>
> Changes:
>
>   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8183509/webrev.01/interdiff.patch.html
>
> Thanks
> Max
>
>> On Jul 7, 2017, at 8:00 PM, Sean Mullan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I would use "specified" instead of "provided" since that word is used more commonly in the keytool warnings.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sean
>>
>> On 7/7/17 3:58 AM, Weijun Wang wrote:
>>> Please take a look at
>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8183509/webrev.00/
>>> Multiple commands on the same keytool command line is now an error. Specifying a single-valued option multiple times will trigger a warning.
>>> Thanks
>>> Max

Re: [10] RFR 8183509: keytool should not allow multiple commands

Sean Mullan

--Sean