[10] RFR 8187044: HttpClient ConnectionPool may spawn several concurrent CacheCleaner and prevent early GC of HttpClient.

[10] RFR 8187044: HttpClient ConnectionPool may spawn several concurrent CacheCleaner and prevent early GC of HttpClient.

Daniel Fuchs
Hi,

Please find below a small fix for:
8187044: HttpClient ConnectionPool may spawn several
          concurrent CacheCleaner and prevent early GC of HttpClient.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8187044/webrev.00/

best regards,

-- daniel

Re: [10] RFR 8187044: HttpClient ConnectionPool may spawn several concurrent CacheCleaner and prevent early GC of HttpClient.

Chris Hegarty
On 31/08/17 16:07, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find below a small fix for:
> 8187044: HttpClient ConnectionPool may spawn several
>          concurrent CacheCleaner and prevent early GC of HttpClient.
>
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8187044/webrev.00/

You probably don't need the reachabilityFence, otherwise looks good.

-Chris.

On 01/09/2017 17:08, Chris Hegarty wrote:

> On 31/08/17 16:07, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please find below a small fix for:
>> 8187044: HttpClient ConnectionPool may spawn several
>>          concurrent CacheCleaner and prevent early GC of HttpClient.
>>
>> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8187044/webrev.00/
>
> You probably don't need the reachabilityFence, otherwise looks good.

Right - I should have removed that. Will remove it before pushing.

Thanks Chris!

-- daniel