[10] RFR JDK-8177455: TIFFCompressor has a reference to non-existent method

[10] RFR JDK-8177455: TIFFCompressor has a reference to non-existent method

Jayathirth D v

Hello All,

Please review the following fix in JDK10 :

Bug : https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177455

Webrev : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8177455/webrev.00/

Issue : TIFFCompressor constructor comment section has reference to TIFFImageWriteParam.setTIFFCompressor() which doesn’t exist.

Root cause : Since changes related to TIFF support are taken from JAI we have comments similar to JAI in javax.imageio TIFF support. In JAI we have TIFFImageWriteParam which support setting TIFFCompressor object. But in java.imageio TIFF support we have very primitive TIFFImageWriteParam and it doesn’t support same function.

Solution : Removed the comment section which was referring to TIFFImageWriteParam.setTIFFCompressor() in TIFFImageWriteParam.

Thanks,

Jay

Re: [10] RFR JDK-8177455: TIFFCompressor has a reference to non-existent method

Brian Burkhalter-2
Hi Jay,

Looks fine.

Thanks,

Brian

Re: [10] RFR JDK-8177455: TIFFCompressor has a reference to non-existent method

Phil Race
+1

-phil.

On 10/27/2017 11:03 AM, Brian Burkhalter wrote:
Hi Jay,

Looks fine.

Thanks,

Brian