[10] RFR (XS) 8185843: fix broken HotSpotInternals wiki links

[10] RFR (XS) 8185843: fix broken HotSpotInternals wiki links

Muthusamy Chinnathambi
Hi,

Please review this trivial change for the fix of bug 'JDK-8185843 fix broken HotSpotInternals wiki links'

jdk10 bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8185843
webrev link: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shshahma/Muthu/8185843/webrev.00/

Testing: ran jprt

Regards,
Muthusamy C

Re: [10] RFR (XS) 8185843: fix broken HotSpotInternals wiki links

Vladimir Ivanov

Vladimir Ivanov

On 8/4/17 4:42 AM, Muthusamy Chinnathambi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please review this trivial change for the fix of bug 'JDK-8185843 fix broken HotSpotInternals wiki links'

> jdk10 bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8185843
> webrev link: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shshahma/Muthu/8185843/webrev.00/
>
> Testing: ran jprt
>
> Regards,
> Muthusamy C

Re: [10] RFR (XS) 8185843: fix broken HotSpotInternals wiki links

> Muthusamy Chinnathambi muthusamy.chinnathambi at oracle.com
> Fri Aug 4 11:42:08 UTC 2017
>
> Hi,
>
> Please review this trivial change for the fix of bug 'JDK-8185843 fix broken HotSpotInternals wiki links'

> jdk10 bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8185843
> webrev link: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shshahma/Muthu/8185843/webrev.00/

Looks fine - and all URLs verified.

> Testing: ran jprt
>
> Regards,
> Muthusamy C

Re: [10] RFR (XS) 8185843: fix broken HotSpotInternals wiki links

Vladimir Kozlov
I will sponsor it. We have 2 *R*eviewes.

And I need to clean up mess I created with rerun JPRT job ;)

Thanks,
Vladimir

On 8/4/17 4:31 PM, David Holmes wrote:

>> Muthusamy Chinnathambi muthusamy.chinnathambi at oracle.com
>> Fri Aug 4 11:42:08 UTC 2017
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please review this trivial change for the fix of bug 'JDK-8185843 fix
>> broken HotSpotInternals wiki links'

>> moved to "wiki.openjdk.java.net". Some code comments and README files
>> still point to the old URLs and this change is to fix those broken links.
>>
>> jdk10 bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8185843
>> webrev link:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~shshahma/Muthu/8185843/webrev.00/
>
> Looks fine - and all URLs verified.

>> Testing: ran jprt
>>
>> Regards,
>> Muthusamy C

RE: [10] RFR (XS) 8185843: fix broken HotSpotInternals wiki links

Muthusamy Chinnathambi
Thanks Vladimir.

Regards,
Muthusamy C