10 RFR of JDK-8183990: compilation error for test/com/sun/crypto/provider/Cipher/DES/PerformanceTest.java

10 RFR of JDK-8183990: compilation error for test/com/sun/crypto/provider/Cipher/DES/PerformanceTest.java

Hamlin Li
Would you please review the below patch?

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8183990/webrev.00/

Thank you

-Hamlin

Re: 10 RFR of JDK-8183990: compilation error for test/com/sun/crypto/provider/Cipher/DES/PerformanceTest.java

Weijun Wang
If the compiler is just complaining about characters in a comment, why not simply remove the comment? Do you think the current test is wrong and the 2nd half of the string must be added back?

Also, the string is still too long. I’d rather break it into multiple lines to fit a normal screen width.

Thanks
Max

> On Jul 7, 2017, at 11:25 AM, Hamlin Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Would you please review the below patch?
>
> bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8183990
>
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8183990/webrev.00/
>

> Thank you
>
> -Hamlin

Re: 10 RFR of JDK-8183990: compilation error for test/com/sun/crypto/provider/Cipher/DES/PerformanceTest.java

Hamlin Li
Hi Max,

As you suggested, remove comments and wrap long lines, updated webrev in
place: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8183990/webrev.00/

Thank you

-Hamlin

On 2017/7/7 13:15, Weijun Wang wrote:

> If the compiler is just complaining about characters in a comment, why not simply remove the comment? Do you think the current test is wrong and the 2nd half of the string must be added back?
>
> Also, the string is still too long. I’d rather break it into multiple lines to fit a normal screen width.
>
> Thanks
> Max
>

>> On Jul 7, 2017, at 11:25 AM, Hamlin Li <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Would you please review the below patch?
>>
>> bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8183990
>>
>> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mli/8183990/webrev.00/
>>

>> Thank you
>>
>> -Hamlin

Re: 10 RFR of JDK-8183990: compilation error for test/com/sun/crypto/provider/Cipher/DES/PerformanceTest.java

Weijun Wang
This looks fine.

Thanks
Max