[11] RFR: 8194486: Several krb5 tests failed in Mac.

[11] RFR: 8194486: Several krb5 tests failed in Mac.

Sibabrata Sahoo

Hi,

Please review the change for the following patch,

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssahoo/8194486/webrev.00/

There are several failure occurred recently because the name service used by these Tests were not determinable. This patch fixes those issues.

Thanks,

Siba

Re: [11] RFR: 8194486: Several krb5 tests failed in Mac.

Weijun Wang
Code change looks fine. I think you can safely remove the lines commented out. If you meant to keep the history, the Mercurial repo already had it.

Thanks
Max

> On Jan 10, 2018, at 8:58 PM, Sibabrata Sahoo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please review the change for the following patch,

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssahoo/8194486/webrev.00/

> There are several failure occurred recently because the name service used by these Tests were not determinable. This patch fixes those issues.
>

> Thanks,
> Siba

RE: [11] RFR: 8194486: Several krb5 tests failed in Mac.

Sibabrata Sahoo
I will remove the commented lines. I think, it should be fine, if I do not submit the webrev again.

Thanks,
Siba

Code change looks fine. I think you can safely remove the lines commented out. If you meant to keep the history, the Mercurial repo already had it.

Thanks
Max

> On Jan 10, 2018, at 8:58 PM, Sibabrata Sahoo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please review the change for the following patch,

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssahoo/8194486/webrev.00/

> There are several failure occurred recently because the name service used by these Tests were not determinable. This patch fixes those issues.
>

> Thanks,
> Siba

Re: [11] RFR: 8194486: Several krb5 tests failed in Mac.

Weijun Wang

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 1:30 PM, Sibabrata Sahoo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I will remove the commented lines. I think, it should be fine, if I do not submit the webrev again.

Not necessary at all.

--Max

> Thanks,
> Siba

Hi Max,

Here is an updated patch: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssahoo/8194486/webrev.01/

I found there are few more Test files which need the similar change as applicable to all other Test files in "sun/security/krb5/auto" folder. The change is applied to all Test files except the following 2 Test files inside the same folder.

ReplayCacheExpunge.java
ReplayCachePrecise.java

Thanks,
Siba

> On Jan 11, 2018, at 1:30 PM, Sibabrata Sahoo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I will remove the commented lines. I think, it should be fine, if I do not submit the webrev again.

Not necessary at all.

--Max

> Thanks,
> Siba

Remove principalProperty/TestHosts. Useless.

Remove 9999999 in @bug from AcceptPermissions.java. Don't know why it was there.

No need to modify BasicProc.java, ReplayCacheTestProc.java, rcache_usemd5.sh. These tests launches sub processes and will not see the system property.

Others look fine.

Thanks
Max