[11] RFR: 8206873: Null pointer dereference in LIRGenerator

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[11] RFR: 8206873: Null pointer dereference in LIRGenerator

Rahul Raghavan
Hi,

Please review the following fix proposal.

<webrev> - http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rraghavan/8206873/webrev.00/

<JBS> - https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8206873 -

Added required assert statements same as present in other similar
locations in the same source file, to avoid failures with static
analysis tool.

Thanks,
Rahul
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [11] RFR: 8206873: Null pointer dereference in LIRGenerator

Tobias Hartmann-2
Hi Rahul,

looks good to me.

Best regards,
Tobias

On 12.07.2018 12:13, Rahul Raghavan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please review the following fix proposal.
>
> <webrev> - http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rraghavan/8206873/webrev.00/
>
> <JBS> - https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8206873 -
>
> Added required assert statements same as present in other similar locations in the same source file,
> to avoid failures with static analysis tool.
>
> Thanks,
> Rahul
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [11] RFR: 8206873: Null pointer dereference in LIRGenerator

Vladimir Kozlov
+1

Thanks,
Vladimir

On 7/12/18 3:27 AM, Tobias Hartmann wrote:

> Hi Rahul,
>
> looks good to me.
>
> Best regards,
> Tobias
>
> On 12.07.2018 12:13, Rahul Raghavan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please review the following fix proposal.
>>
>> <webrev> - http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rraghavan/8206873/webrev.00/
>>
>> <JBS> - https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8206873 -
>>
>> Added required assert statements same as present in other similar locations in the same source file,
>> to avoid failures with static analysis tool.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Rahul
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [11] RFR: 8206873: Null pointer dereference in LIRGenerator

Rahul Raghavan
Thank you Tobias, Vladimir.

-Rahul

On Thursday 12 July 2018 08:35 PM, Vladimir Kozlov wrote:

> +1
>
> Thanks,
> Vladimir
>
> On 7/12/18 3:27 AM, Tobias Hartmann wrote:
>> Hi Rahul,
>>
>> looks good to me.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Tobias
>>
>> On 12.07.2018 12:13, Rahul Raghavan wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Please review the following fix proposal.
>>>
>>> <webrev> - http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rraghavan/8206873/webrev.00/
>>>
>>> <JBS> - https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8206873 -
>>>
>>> Added required assert statements same as present in other similar
>>> locations in the same source file,
>>> to avoid failures with static analysis tool.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Rahul