[8u] RFR(S) 8031304 : Add dcmd to print all loaded dynamic libraries

[8u] RFR(S) 8031304 : Add dcmd to print all loaded dynamic libraries

david buck
Hi!

Please review this straightforward serviceability backport to JDK 8.

No real changes to product code. I just moved the import statements in
the DynLibDcmdTest.java test case to below the copyright header.

bug report:

JDK 9 review thread:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/serviceability-dev/2014-January/013778.html

JDK 9 changeset:
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/hotspot/rev/afa21611f918

JDK 8 webrev for review:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dbuck/8031304_jdk8_ver00/

Cheers,
-Buck

Re: [8u] RFR(S) 8031304 : Add dcmd to print all loaded dynamic libraries

frederic parain
Looks good to me.

Fred

> On Dec 19, 2017, at 03:16, David Buck <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> Please review this straightforward serviceability backport to JDK 8.
>
> No real changes to product code. I just moved the import statements in the DynLibDcmdTest.java test case to below the copyright header.
>
> bug report:
>
> JDK 9 review thread:
> http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/serviceability-dev/2014-January/013778.html
>
> JDK 9 changeset:
> http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/hotspot/rev/afa21611f918
>
> JDK 8 webrev for review:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dbuck/8031304_jdk8_ver00/
>
> Cheers,
> -Buck

RE: [8u] RFR(S) 8031304 : Add dcmd to print all loaded dynamic libraries

Markus Gronlund
Hi David,

Markus