[8u-dev]: Request for Approval: 8075484: SocketInputStream.socketRead0 can hang even with soTimeout set

[8u-dev]: Request for Approval: 8075484: SocketInputStream.socketRead0 can hang even with soTimeout set

Langer, Christoph
Hi,

please approve this downport.

Thanks, Chris, for the Review.

Best regards
Christoph

Re: [8u-dev]: Request for Approval: 8075484: SocketInputStream.socketRead0 can hang even with soTimeout set

david buck
approved for push to 8u-dev once appropriate noreg label has been added
to the bug report

[ noreg bug labels ]
http://openjdk.java.net/guide/changePlanning.html#noreg

Cheers,
-Buck

On 2017/01/11 22:28, Langer, Christoph wrote:

> Hi,
>
> please approve this downport.
>
> Thanks, Chris, for the Review.
>
> Best regards
> Christoph

Thanks Buck.

I added the label and pushed: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8u/jdk8u-dev/jdk/rev/c43400eba8a3

I also added #include <sys/time.h> to net_util_md.c which I forgot in my webrev.

Best regards
Christoph