[9] Review Request: 8181894 java.desktop module documentation has links to technotes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[9] Review Request: 8181894 java.desktop module documentation has links to technotes

Sergey Bylokhov
Hello,
Please review the fix for jdk9-dev.

A few types of links were fixed:
 - The fix for JDK-8178412 missed some links to IMF.
 - The links to jar.html#service_provider were changed to {@link ServiceLoader}
 - The links to a.html were changed to «{@docRoot}/specs/jar.html» see JDK-8150681

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [9] Review Request: 8181894 java.desktop module documentation has links to technotes

Mandy Chung

On Jun 16, 2017, at 9:49 AM, Sergey Bylokhov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,
Please review the fix for jdk9-dev.

A few types of links were fixed:
 - The fix for JDK-8178412 missed some links to IMF.
 - The links to jar.html#service_provider were changed to {@link ServiceLoader}
 - The links to a.html were changed to «{@docRoot}/specs/jar.html» see JDK-8150681


+ * <a href="{@docRoot}/specs/jar.html">JAR File Specification</a>.
This should be 
 
<a href="{@docRoot}/specs/jar/jar.html">

You should do a build to verify.
Mandy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [9] Review Request: 8181894 java.desktop module documentation has links to technotes

Sergey Bylokhov
Hi, Mandy.
I  rechecked this fix on top of JDK-8150681, and found that the jar/jar.html was not copied to the "/images/docs/specs/« but for example «serialization» is copied. 


 - The links to a.html were changed to «{@docRoot}/specs/jar.html» see JDK-8150681


+ * <a href="{@docRoot}/specs/jar.html">JAR File Specification</a>.
This should be 
 
<a href="{@docRoot}/specs/jar/jar.html">

You should do a build to verify.
Mandy

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [9] Review Request: 8181894 java.desktop module documentation has links to technotes

Mandy Chung
It’s in my build:
   docs/specs/jar/jar.html

Do you pull in the up-to-date changeset? 

Mandy

On Jun 16, 2017, at 8:11 PM, Sergey Bylokhov <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, Mandy.
I  rechecked this fix on top of JDK-8150681, and found that the jar/jar.html was not copied to the "/images/docs/specs/« but for example «serialization» is copied. 


 - The links to a.html were changed to «{@docRoot}/specs/jar.html» see JDK-8150681


+ * <a href="{@docRoot}/specs/jar.html">JAR File Specification</a>.
This should be 
 
<a href="{@docRoot}/specs/jar/jar.html">

You should do a build to verify.
Mandy


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: <Swing Dev> [9] Review Request: 8181894 java.desktop module documentation has links to technotes

Sergey Bylokhov
In reply to this post by Sergey Bylokhov
It seems that there is an issue in generation of html files from .md. But I have verified the new links by creating specs/jar/jar.html manually:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8181894/webrev.01


Hi, Mandy.
I  rechecked this fix on top of JDK-8150681, and found that the jar/jar.html was not copied to the "/images/docs/specs/« but for example «serialization» is copied. 


 - The links to a.html were changed to «{@docRoot}/specs/jar.html» see JDK-8150681


+ * <a href="{@docRoot}/specs/jar.html">JAR File Specification</a>.
This should be 
 
<a href="{@docRoot}/specs/jar/jar.html">

You should do a build to verify.
Mandy


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: <Swing Dev> [9] Review Request: 8181894 java.desktop module documentation has links to technotes

Mandy Chung

On Jun 18, 2017, at 1:33 PM, Sergey Bylokhov <[hidden email]> wrote:

It seems that there is an issue in generation of html files from .md. But I have verified the new links by creating specs/jar/jar.html manually:


Looks fine to me.

Mandy
Loading...