[9] Review Request for 8159902: OGL surfaces are not HiDPI compatible on Linux/Solaris

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[9] Review Request for 8159902: OGL surfaces are not HiDPI compatible on Linux/Solaris

Semyon Sadetsky
Hello,

Please review the fix for jdk9.

bug:https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8159902

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssadetsky/8159902/webrev.00/

Probably, HiDPI support for Linux OGL was forgoten.

Fix tries to add it now...

--Semyon


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [9] Review Request for 8159902: OGL surfaces are not HiDPI compatible on Linux/Solaris

Sergey Bylokhov
Hi, Semyon.
Should the GLXVSyncOffScreenSurfaceData/WGLVSyncOffScreenSurfaceData be updated as well? Seems it were also overlooked.
I thinks that instead of «noreg-sqe» label it would be better to add the new bugid to the failed test.

>
> Hello,
>
> Please review the fix for jdk9.
>
> bug:https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8159902
>
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssadetsky/8159902/webrev.00/
>
> Probably, HiDPI support for Linux OGL was forgoten.
>
> Fix tries to add it now...
>
> --Semyon
>
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [9] Review Request for 8159902: OGL surfaces are not HiDPI compatible on Linux/Solaris

Semyon Sadetsky
On 04/30/2017 07:55 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

> Hi, Semyon.
> Should the GLXVSyncOffScreenSurfaceData/WGLVSyncOffScreenSurfaceData be updated as well? Seems it were also overlooked.
> I thinks that instead of «noreg-sqe» label it would be better to add the new bugid to the failed test.
The GLXVSyncOffScreenSurfaceData surface will inherit this functionality
from the GLXOffScreenSurfaceData class after the current fix. The
WGLVSyncOffScreenSurfaceData surface inherits HiDPI support from the
WGLOffScreenSurfaceData class.

--Semyon

>> Hello,
>>
>> Please review the fix for jdk9.
>>
>> bug:https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8159902
>>
>> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssadetsky/8159902/webrev.00/
>>
>> Probably, HiDPI support for Linux OGL was forgoten.
>>
>> Fix tries to add it now...
>>
>> --Semyon
>>
>>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [9] Review Request for 8159902: OGL surfaces are not HiDPI compatible on Linux/Solaris

Philip Race
Seems fine although I agree with Sergey to add the bug id to the test.

-phil.

On 05/01/2017 10:05 AM, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:

> On 04/30/2017 07:55 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
>
>> Hi, Semyon.
>> Should the GLXVSyncOffScreenSurfaceData/WGLVSyncOffScreenSurfaceData
>> be updated as well? Seems it were also overlooked.
>> I thinks that instead of «noreg-sqe» label it would be better to add
>> the new bugid to the failed test.
> The GLXVSyncOffScreenSurfaceData surface will inherit this
> functionality from the GLXOffScreenSurfaceData class after the current
> fix. The WGLVSyncOffScreenSurfaceData surface inherits HiDPI support
> from the WGLOffScreenSurfaceData class.
>
> --Semyon
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Please review the fix for jdk9.
>>>
>>> bug:https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8159902
>>>
>>> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssadetsky/8159902/webrev.00/
>>>
>>> Probably, HiDPI support for Linux OGL was forgoten.
>>>
>>> Fix tries to add it now...
>>>
>>> --Semyon
>>>
>>>
>

Loading...