(9 test only) RFR: 8181867: [tests] Reorganize EchoHandlers

(9 test only) RFR: 8181867: [tests] Reorganize EchoHandlers

Daniel Fuchs
Hi,

Please find below a patch for:
8181867: [tests] Reorganize EchoHandlers

There are several source files that contain a class named
EchoHandler in the java.net test base. All these classes
are in the unnamed package, and may have slightly different
behaviors.
Tests often have visibility to more than one of these classes,
which makes it sometime difficult to figure out where is the
source of the class that the test is using (some tests can
compile directly or indirectly more than one of these
EchoHandler).

This patch proposes to rename some of these classes so that
the name of the class leaves no doubt about what implementation
the tests are effectively using and where the source file can
be located.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8181867/webrev.00/

Note:

  1. this patch preserves the implementation that was
     effectively used by the tests.
  2. There is no code added or removed.
  3. I have used find/grep to find all the tests using
     FileServerHandler & EchoHandler and verified I could
     compile and run them in isolation with no jtreg
     build issue.

best regards,

-- daniel

Re: (9 test only) RFR: 8181867: [tests] Reorganize EchoHandlers

Chris Hegarty
On 09/06/17 15:07, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
> ..
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8181867/webrev.00/

This looks like a good clean up. Reviewed.

-Chris.