Action option /native missing in action tag @run documentation

Gustavo Romero
Hi,

I understand that action option '/native' used in many tests relying on
JNI is part of action tag '@run' but is not listed in jtreg documentation,
found in (or in the other docs inside the doc dir):

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/code-tools/jtreg/raw-file/82de1f4bf541/src/share/doc/javatest/regtest/tag-spec.html

Should such a documentation be added, stating that action option /native
makes the test rely on the compiled native libraries (lib*.so files)?

Thanks and best regards,
Gustavo

Re: Action option /native missing in action tag @run documentation

Jonathan Gibbons
Yes, thanks;

filed as https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/CODETOOLS-7902472

-- Jon

On 05/17/2019 06:02 PM, Jonathan Gibbons wrote:
> Yes, thanks;
>
> filed as https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/CODETOOLS-7902472

Thanks, Jon!

Regards,