ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in java.util.JapaneseImperialCalendar

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in java.util.JapaneseImperialCalendar

Dominik Helm
I did not find a better place to report this, so I'm going to post it here:

There is an obvious ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in
java.util.JapaneseImperialCalendar.actualMonthLength():
The third and fourth lines read

if (eraIndex == -1) {
        long transitionFixedDate = sinceFixedDates[eraIndex];

thereby always trying to access an out ouf bounds element on
sinceFixedDates.

Best regards,
Dominik

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException in java.util.JapaneseImperialCalendar

Seán Coffey
You can report JDK bugs at :

http://bugreport.java.com/

regards,