Backporting JDK-8061305 to JDK 8u

Omair Majid
Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any plans to backport JDK-8061305
('Javadoc crashes when method name ends with "Property"') to jdk8u? If
not, are there any concerns with me doing a backport of it?

I did some quick testing and the non-test parts of
http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/langtools/rev/9fd9a50e7994 apply to
jdk8u/jdk8u as-is without any changes and the built version indeed fixes
the problem on 8u as well.

Thanks,
Omair

PGP Key: 66484681 (http://pgp.mit.edu/)
Fingerprint = F072 555B 0A17 3957 4E95  0056 F286 F14F 6648 4681

Re: Backporting JDK-8061305 to JDK 8u

Michel Trudeau
There are no plans to backport this low priority issue.
--
Michel

February 17, 2017 at 2:38 PM