CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Volker Simonis
I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.

Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
changes to the project [4].

Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.

Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
mailing list

For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].

Kind Regards,
Volker Simonis

[1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
[2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
[3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
[4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Mikael Gerdin
Vote: yes

/Mikael

On 2017-03-17 09:15, Volker Simonis wrote:

> I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.
>
> Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
> of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
> of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
> Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
> jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
> from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
> As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
> knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
> changes to the project [4].
>
> Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.
>
> Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
> this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
> mailing list
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Volker Simonis
>
> [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
> [3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
> [4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Roland Westrelin-3

Vote: yes

Roland.

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Thomas Schatzl
Vote: yes

Thanks,
  Thomas

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Zoltán Majó
Vote: yes.

Best regards,

Zoltan

On 03/17/2017 09:15 AM, Volker Simonis wrote:

> I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.
>
> Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
> of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
> of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
> Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
> jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
> from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
> As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
> knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
> changes to the project [4].
>
> Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.
>
> Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
> this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
> mailing list
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Volker Simonis
>
> [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
> [3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
> [4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Tobias Hartmann-2
Vote: yes

Best regards,
Tobias

On 17.03.2017 09:15, Volker Simonis wrote:

> I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.
>
> Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
> of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
> of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
> Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
> jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
> from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
> As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
> knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
> changes to the project [4].
>
> Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.
>
> Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
> this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
> mailing list
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Volker Simonis
>
> [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
> [3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
> [4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Aleksey Shipilev-4
Vote: yes

-Aleksey

On 03/17/2017 09:15 AM, Volker Simonis wrote:

> I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.
>
> Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
> of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
> of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
> Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
> jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
> from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
> As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
> knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
> changes to the project [4].
>
> Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.
>
> Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
> this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
> mailing list
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Volker Simonis
>
> [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
> [3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
> [4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Vote: yes

David

On 17/03/2017 6:15 PM, Volker Simonis wrote:

> I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.
>
> Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
> of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
> of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
> Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
> jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
> from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
> As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
> knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
> changes to the project [4].
>
> Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.
>
> Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
> this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
> mailing list
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Volker Simonis
>
> [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
> [3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
> [4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Chris Phillips @ T O
Vote: yes

Chris

On 17/03/17 04:15 AM, Volker Simonis wrote:

> I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.
>
> Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
> of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
> of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
> Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
> jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
> from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
> As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
> knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
> changes to the project [4].
>
> Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.
>
> Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
> this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
> mailing list
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Volker Simonis
>
> [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
> [3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
> [4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

coleen.phillimore
Vote: yes

On 3/17/17 4:15 AM, Volker Simonis wrote:

> I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.
>
> Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
> of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
> of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
> Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
> jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
> from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
> As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
> knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
> changes to the project [4].
>
> Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.
>
> Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
> this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
> mailing list
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Volker Simonis
>
> [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
> [3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
> [4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Jesper Wilhelmsson
Vote: Yes
/Jesper

> On 17 Mar 2017, at 01:15, Volker Simonis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.
>
> Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
> of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
> of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
> Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
> jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
> from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
> As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
> knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
> changes to the project [4].
>
> Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.
>
> Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
> this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
> mailing list
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Volker Simonis
>
> [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
> [3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
> [4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Vladimir Kozlov
Vote: yes

On 3/17/17 1:15 AM, Volker Simonis wrote:

> I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.
>
> Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
> of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
> of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
> Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
> jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
> from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
> As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
> knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
> changes to the project [4].
>
> Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.
>
> Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
> this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
> mailing list
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Volker Simonis
>
> [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
> [3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
> [4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Stefan Karlsson
Vote: yes

StefanK

On 2017-03-17 09:15, Volker Simonis wrote:

> I hereby nominate Andrew Haley (aph [3]) to Membership in the hotspot Group.
>
> Andrew leads the Java team at Read Hat and is a long standing member
> of and contributor to the OpenJDK. He's currently an At-Large member
> of the OpenJDK Governing Board and member of the OpenJDK Porters and
> Members groups. He's also the Project Lead of the aarch64-port and
> jdk7u projects and a Committer/Reviewer to various projects ranging
> from jdk6 to jdk10 and including aarch32-port, icedtea and shenandoah.
> As one of the main authors of the aarch64-port he has gained a deep
> knowledge of the HotSpot internals and has contributed more than 60
> changes to the project [4].
>
> Votes are due by March 31, 18:00 CET.
>
> Only current Members of the hotspot Group [1] are eligible to vote on
> this nomination. Votes must be cast in the open by replying to this
> mailing list
>
> For Lazy Consensus voting instructions, see [2].
>
> Kind Regards,
> Volker Simonis
>
> [1] http://openjdk.java.net/census
> [2] http://openjdk.java.net/groups/#member-vote
> [3] http://openjdk.java.net/census#aph
> [4] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/hs/hotspot/log?revcount=125&rev=%28author%28%22aph%22%29%29

Re: CFW: New hotspot Group Member: Andrew Haley

Daniel D. Daugherty
Vote: yes

Dan