DST for Israel

amarshi
Hi,
I am currently using openJDK-7 , but there is a problem with the Daylight Savings Time in Israel Location.
With openJDK-7, the DST is not taken into account for Israel.
Please let me know any solution / suggestion for any fix to this problem.

Regards,
amarshi

Re: <i18n dev> DST for Israel

Masayoshi Okutsu
Hi amarshi,

The current tzdata version of openjdk-7 seems to be 2013d which should
be the latest for Israel. What version of openjdk-7 are you using?

Thanks,
Masayoshi

On 10/8/2013 6:07 PM, amarshi wrote:

> Hi,
> I am currently using openJDK-7 , but there is a problem with the Daylight
> Savings Time in Israel Location.
> With openJDK-7, the DST is not taken into account for Israel.
> Please let me know any solution / suggestion for any fix to this problem.
>
> Regards,
> amarshi

Re: DST for Israel

amarshi
Hi Masayoshi,
Thanks for your response.
Currently i am using  "openjdk-7u6-fcs-src-b24-28_aug_2012".
With this version , the DST of 1 hour is not considered.
Do you think any other version of openjdk7 will resolve this issue.

Regards,
amarshi