Fw: Cannot get password reminder.

A Z

Fw: Cannot get password reminder.

A Z
I cannot get the OpenJDK Wiki login screen

to give me a password reminder.  I can't log in there

until I get such an email with the appropriate link in it.

https://id.openjdk.java.net/console/login?backUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.openjdk.java.net%2Fpages%2Fviewpage.action%3FspaceKey%3Dgeneral%26title%3DJBS%2BOverview

My email address is

Re: Fw: Cannot get password reminder.

Magnus Ihse Bursie
For administrative requests, please contact [hidden email].

/Magnus

Re: Fw: Cannot get password reminder.

dalibor topic-2
If you aren't registered in the OpenJDK infrastructure (for instance by
becoming a Project Author), you can't login to OpenJDK infrastructure,
for example to edit a wiki.

A list of Authors and above is available at http://openjdk.java.net/census

cheers,
dalibor topic

--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment