Quantcast

Fwd: 8177530: Module system implementation refresh (4/2017)

Fwd: 8177530: Module system implementation refresh (4/2017)

Alan Bateman

I just realized I didn't cc compiler-dev on this update.

Would it be possible to get a reviewer for the langtools changes in this update? The update webrevs (against jdk-9+164) is here:

  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alanb/8177530/2/

The only two non-mechnical changes to the src tree in this update are Jan's update to com/sun/tools/javac/comp/Modules.java to align the handling of automatic modules with run-time. We also had to update com/sun/tools/javac/file/Locations.java to not drop trailing digits and so align the derivation of automatic module names with the latest proposal in JSR 376.

Thanks,

-Alan