Quantcast

Fwd: Re: [8u-dev] Request for approval for CR: 8165482: java in ldoms, with cpu-arch=generic has problems

Fwd: Re: [8u-dev] Request for approval for CR: 8165482: java in ldoms, with cpu-arch=generic has problems

KEVIN WALLS
Hi,

I'd like to get a hotspot-compiler-dev code review on the change below...

Many thanks,
Kevin

RE: Re: [8u-dev] Request for approval for CR: 8165482: java in ldoms, with cpu-arch=generic has problems

Poonam Parhar

Hello Kevin,

The changes backported to 8u look fine to me.

Thanks,

Poonam

I'd like to get a hotspot-compiler-dev code review on the change below...

Many thanks,
Kevin

Re: [8u-dev] Request for approval for CR: 8165482: java in ldoms, with cpu-arch=generic has problems

Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:50:09 +0100

Rob McKenna [hidden email]

Kevin Walls [hidden email]