Group Proposal, for discussion: Vulnerability Group

Group Proposal, for discussion: Vulnerability Group

Simon Ritter
Is there any update on the formation of this group?  Given the latest
news around Intel and other processor issues this seems like something
that we need to get moving.

Regards,

Simon.

Fri Oct 13 00:48:02 UTC 2017, [hidden email]:

> 2017/10/12 0:38:54 -0700,volker.simonis at gmail.com
> >/what's the current status of this group/proposal? /
> We've been a bit, um, busy with other activities over the past few
> weeks.
>
> The status is that most people are happy with the proposal at a high
> level, but based on feedback we need to make a few minor revisions to
> the NDA/license document.  That will necessarily involve lawyers, so
> it will take a bit of time, and I know better than to try to predict
> how much time.  I'll let you know more when I know more.
>
> - Mark

Re: Group Proposal, for discussion: Vulnerability Group

Srinivas Ramakrishna
<<Bump>>++

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 4:27 AM, Simon Ritter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there any update on the formation of this group?  Given the latest news
> around Intel and other processor issues this seems like something that we
> need to get moving.
>
> Regards,
>
> Simon.
>
> Fri Oct 13 00:48:02 UTC 2017, [hidden email]:
>
>> 2017/10/12 0:38:54 -0700,volker.simonis at gmail.com <
>> >/what's the current status of this group/proposal? /
>> We've been a bit, um, busy with other activities over the past few
>> weeks.
>>
>> The status is that most people are happy with the proposal at a high
>> level, but based on feedback we need to make a few minor revisions to
>> the NDA/license document.  That will necessarily involve lawyers, so
>> it will take a bit of time, and I know better than to try to predict
>> how much time.  I'll let you know more when I know more.
>>
>> - Mark

Re: Group Proposal, for discussion: Vulnerability Group

Andrew Haley
On 10/01/18 00:02, Srinivas Ramakrishna wrote:
> <<Bump>>++

Yeah, we know.  Please don't all pile on.

--
Andrew Haley
Java Platform Lead Engineer