Quantcast

Incremental compilation and annotation processing

Incremental compilation and annotation processing

Stéphane NICOLAS
Hi folks,

just to let you know that gradle is working on making incremental compilation work in java builds even in the case where annotation processing is performed.

I was thinking you might be interested to know about it.

S.

Re: Incremental compilation and annotation processing

Ron Shapiro
Can you elaborate more?

Dagger is always interested in this, especially since we have a pretty broad processor. I think the Android plugin had some issues in this area with Instant Run and instead opted to disable it when using processors like Dagger?