JDK-8175825 Stop including pubs repo

Magnus Ihse Bursie
Here are some externally visible changes for an internal change: we will
stop copying documentation from the "pubs" repo, and some of that logic
has leaked through into the open parts, and will be removed with this patch.

I have also renamed Javadoc.gmk to Docs.gmk to better fit the current
purpose, and included some other minor cleanups.

WebRev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ihse/JDK-8175825-no-more-pubs/webrev.01

/Magnus

Re: JDK-8175825 Stop including pubs repo

Erik Joelsson
Open part looks good.

/Erik