Missing doc-files?

Chris Hegarty
Hi,

I noticed that the contents of Unprocessed Files ( doc-files ) is missing from the
JDK 9 promoted API docs, and also a local build. Is this deliberate? It means
that the promoted JDK 9 docs are not complete, and in fact, in some cases, part
of the Java SE spec is missing, e.g. java/net/doc-files/net-properties.html.

-Chris.

Re: Missing doc-files?

Bhavesh Patel
Hi Chris,
                I looked at one of the local builds and indeed the
doc-files seems to be missing from the documentation build. Is there a
JBS issue filed for this? If not, I will file it and will look into the
issue.

Regards,
Bhavesh.

On 5/18/2016 6:18 AM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that the contents of Unprocessed Files ( doc-files ) is missing from the
> JDK 9 promoted API docs, and also a local build. Is this deliberate? It means
> that the promoted JDK 9 docs are not complete, and in fact, in some cases, part
> of the Java SE spec is missing, e.g. java/net/doc-files/net-properties.html.
>
> -Chris.

Re: Missing doc-files?

Kumar Srinivasan
Looks like this started to happen since build 111, upto 110,
it was fine.

Kumar

On 5/18/2016 1:43 PM, Bhavesh Patel wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>                I looked at one of the local builds and indeed the
> doc-files seems to be missing from the documentation build. Is there a
> JBS issue filed for this? If not, I will file it and will look into
> the issue.
>
> Regards,
> Bhavesh.
>
> On 5/18/2016 6:18 AM, Chris Hegarty wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed that the contents of Unprocessed Files ( doc-files ) is
>> missing from the
>> JDK 9 promoted API docs, and also a local build. Is this deliberate?
>> It means
>> that the promoted JDK 9 docs are not complete, and in fact, in some
>> cases, part
>> of the Java SE spec is missing, e.g.
>> java/net/doc-files/net-properties.html.
>>
>> -Chris.

Re: Missing doc-files?

Chris Hegarty

On 18 May 2016, at 21:43, Bhavesh Patel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>               I looked at one of the local builds and indeed the doc-files seems to be missing from the documentation build. Is there a JBS issue filed for this? If not, I will file it and will look into the issue.

I have not filed an issue on this. Can you please do so.

-Chris.

Re: Missing doc-files?

Bhavesh Patel

Thanks Chris. I have created a JBS entry
(https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8157349) to track this issue.

Regards,
Bhavesh.