Ping! for a few PRs

Chris Plummer
Hi All,

I have 4 PRs that need reviewing. For the most part they are pretty
simple and some already have one review. Can I get some volunteers
please? I would especially like to get the first two pushed since they
are causing frequent failures in our CI testing.

https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/2637
8261929: ClhsdbFindPC fails with java.lang.RuntimeException: 'In java
stack' missing from stdout/stderr

https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/2624
8261857: serviceability/sa/ClhsdbPrintAll.java failed with "Test ERROR
java.lang.RuntimeException: 'cannot be cast to' found in stdout"

https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/2582
8261269: When using clhsdb to "inspect" a java object, clhsdb prints
"Oop for..." twice

https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/2565
8261692: Bugs in clhsdb history support

thanks!