RFR (10) : 8177457 and 8177452

Michael McMahon
Could I get the following JDK 10 reviews please.
They are minor doc cleanups, that do not involve spec changes

8177457  Syntax errors in URLConnection class documentation
8177452  Syntax errors in ContentHandler class documentation

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8177457%2b8177452/webrev.1/index.html

Thanks
Michaek

Re: RFR (10) : 8177457 and 8177452

Chris Hegarty

> On 19 Apr 2017, at 17:36, Michael McMahon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Could I get the following JDK 10 reviews please.
> They are minor doc cleanups, that do not involve spec changes

> 8177457  Syntax errors in URLConnection class documentation
> 8177452  Syntax errors in ContentHandler class documentation
>
> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8177457%2b8177452/webrev.1/index.html

Reviewed.

-Chris.

Re: RFR (10) : 8177457 and 8177452

roger riggs
Hi Michael,

Looks fine.

But they are applicable to JDK 9 and as doc changes are acceptable.
Why JDK 10?

Roger