Quantcast

RFR: 4177484: The old standard doclet should be deprecated for removal.

RFR: 4177484: The old standard doclet should be deprecated for removal.

Jonathan Gibbons
Build folk,

Please review this simple change to CompileInterim.gmk, to exclude the
old standard doclet
from the interim tools.  The proposed new annotation for the class
cannot be compiled on JDK 8.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8177484/webrev.00/

-- Jon

Re: RFR: 4177484: The old standard doclet should be deprecated for removal.

Erik Joelsson
Looks ok to me. Note that if there is any other class that ends with
"*Standard.java", that will also get excluded unless you also provide
the package in the EXCLUDE_FILES (with slashes).

/Erik

On 2017-03-27 22:48, Jonathan Gibbons wrote:

> Build folk,
>
> Please review this simple change to CompileInterim.gmk, to exclude the
> old standard doclet
> from the interim tools.  The proposed new annotation for the class
> cannot be compiled on JDK 8.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8177484/webrev.00/
>
> -- Jon

Re: RFR: 4177484: The old standard doclet should be deprecated for removal.

Magnus Ihse Bursie
On 2017-03-27 22:48, Jonathan Gibbons wrote:
> Build folk,
>
> Please review this simple change to CompileInterim.gmk, to exclude the
> old standard doclet
> from the interim tools.  The proposed new annotation for the class
> cannot be compiled on JDK 8.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8177484/webrev.00/

Looks good to me.

/Magnus