RFR: 8075703 "jdk.javadoc" module exports "com.sun.tools.javadoc" package which contains a lot of internal API.

RFR: 8075703 "jdk.javadoc" module exports "com.sun.tools.javadoc" package which contains a lot of internal API.

Jonathan Gibbons
Please review this fix to move internal classes from an exported package.

Although the webrev appears long, the work itself is fundamentally simple:

Using an IDE, all classes in com.sun.tools.javadoc except Main were moved
as one into a subpackage com.sun.tools.javadoc.main.  A few constructors
in Start had to be fixed by hand, by changing their access from
package-private
to public.

No other changes were made.  All tests continue to pass.

Review: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8075703/webrev.00/

-- Jon

Re: RFR: 8075703 "jdk.javadoc" module exports "com.sun.tools.javadoc" package which contains a lot of internal API.

Kumar Srinivasan

Looks ok to me. The bug should be tagged with an appropriate noreg.
noreg-trivial / noreg-cleanup

Kumar