RFR: 8169819: minor cleanup for deprecated page

RFR: 8169819: minor cleanup for deprecated page

Bhavesh Patel
Hi,
     Can you please review the fix for JDK-8169819? The fix consists of
3 small fixes combined together for deprecated list page clean up

1) In the Contents and other sections in the deprecated list page, we
have removed the word "Deprecated" from the label.
2) The table contents are not sorted correctly when fully-qualified
names are listed. I have fixed it so that the names are sorted correctly.
3) The table column, specially for methods and constructors, do not wrap
correctly. I have fixed it and have also added the zero-width-space on
those columns.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bpatel/8169819/webrev.00/

Regards,

Bhavesh.

Re: RFR: 8169819: minor cleanup for deprecated page

Jonathan Gibbons
OK

-- Jon

On 09/29/2017 11:29 AM, Bhavesh Patel wrote:

> Hi,
>     Can you please review the fix for JDK-8169819? The fix consists of
> 3 small fixes combined together for deprecated list page clean up
>
> 1) In the Contents and other sections in the deprecated list page, we
> have removed the word "Deprecated" from the label.
> 2) The table contents are not sorted correctly when fully-qualified
> names are listed. I have fixed it so that the names are sorted correctly.
> 3) The table column, specially for methods and constructors, do not
> wrap correctly. I have fixed it and have also added the
> zero-width-space on those columns.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~bpatel/8169819/webrev.00/
>

> Regards,
>
> Bhavesh.

Re: RFR: 8169819: minor cleanup for deprecated page

Kumar Srinivasan

Looks ok to me.

Kumar