RFR: 8172253 SetIfModifiedSince.java test fails with http return code 404

RFR: 8172253 SetIfModifiedSince.java test fails with http return code 404

Michael McMahon
Could I get the following test change reviewed please?

Macos test failure almost certainly caused by the use of a system proxy.
Fix is to explicitly specify that proxy must not be used.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8172253/webrev.1/

Thanks,
Michael

Re: RFR: 8172253 SetIfModifiedSince.java test fails with http return code 404

Daniel Fuchs
On 13/01/17 16:37, Michael McMahon wrote:
> Could I get the following test change reviewed please?
>
> Macos test failure almost certainly caused by the use of a system proxy.
> Fix is to explicitly specify that proxy must not be used.
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8172253/webrev.1/
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

Looks good to me Michael.

best regards,

-- daniel

Re: RFR: 8172253 SetIfModifiedSince.java test fails with http return code 404

Chris Hegarty

On 13/01/17 16:42, Daniel Fuchs wrote:

> On 13/01/17 16:37, Michael McMahon wrote:
>> Could I get the following test change reviewed please?
>>
>> Macos test failure almost certainly caused by the use of a system proxy.
>> Fix is to explicitly specify that proxy must not be used.
>>
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8172253/webrev.1/
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Michael
>
> Looks good to me Michael.