Quantcast

RFR: 8173028: Incorrect processing of supplementary-plane characters in text fields

RFR: 8173028: Incorrect processing of supplementary-plane characters in text fields

Philip Race
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8173028/

An off by-one bug in assigning remaining glyphs in the cluster to char
indices
so that the zero advance gets assigned to latin "a" and it is not a hit
anymore.

font/layout/swing text regression tests have been run.

-phil.

Re: RFR: 8173028: Incorrect processing of supplementary-plane characters in text fields

Sergey Bylokhov
Looks fine, but I’am not an expert in this area.

> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8173028/
>
> An off by-one bug in assigning remaining glyphs in the cluster to char indices
> so that the zero advance gets assigned to latin "a" and it is not a hit anymore.
>
> font/layout/swing text regression tests have been run.
>
> -phil.

Re: RFR: 8173028: Incorrect processing of supplementary-plane characters in text fields

Vadim Pakhnushev
+1

Vadim