Quantcast

RFR 8175250: Manifest checking throws exception with no entry

RFR 8175250: Manifest checking throws exception with no entry

Anthony Scarpino
Hi,

I need a review of this small change that wasn't caught in normal
testing of manifest entries.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ascarpino/8175250/webrev/

thanks

Tony

Re: RFR 8175250: Manifest checking throws exception with no entry

Sean Mullan
Looks ok. I think another way to fix this is to set weakAlgs to false
initially, and then only set it to true if permittedCheck returns false.

You need a reason for the noreg label (i.e. noreg-{something}).

--Sean

On 2/22/17 3:21 PM, Sean Mullan wrote:
> Looks ok. I think another way to fix this is to set weakAlgs to false
> initially, and then only set it to true if permittedCheck returns false.

Never mind the comment above, this would not work because as long as you
have one strong alg, it is ok.

--Sean