Quantcast

RFR 8175814: HttpClient protocol version needs unspecified value

RFR 8175814: HttpClient protocol version needs unspecified value

Michael McMahon
Hi

Could I get the following JDK 9 change reviewed, please?
In addition to fixing the spec problem around HTTP version,
it fixes an implementation issue with version also, where the per-request
version (if set) was not being picked up.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8175814/webrev.1/index.html

Thanks,

Michael

Re: RFR 8175814: HttpClient protocol version needs unspecified value

Daniel Fuchs
On 01/03/17 15:40, Michael McMahon wrote:
> Hi
>
> Could I get the following JDK 9 change reviewed, please?
> In addition to fixing the spec problem around HTTP version,
> it fixes an implementation issue with version also, where the per-request
> version (if set) was not being picked up.
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8175814/webrev.1/index.html

Looks good to me Michael.

best regards,

-- daniel

> Thanks,
>
> Michael

Re: RFR 8175814: HttpClient protocol version needs unspecified value

Chris Hegarty
On 06/03/17 11:00, Daniel Fuchs wrote:

> On 01/03/17 15:40, Michael McMahon wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Could I get the following JDK 9 change reviewed, please?
>> In addition to fixing the spec problem around HTTP version,
>> it fixes an implementation issue with version also, where the per-request
>> version (if set) was not being picked up.
>>
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8175814/webrev.1/index.html
>
> Looks good to me Michael.

+1. I am happy to see the default version changed to HTTP/2.

Could a test for the default spec'ed HTTP/2 version be added.
We typically line up the module names, one per line, in the at
modules tag.

-Chris.

On 06/03/2017, 11:12, Chris Hegarty wrote:

> On 06/03/17 11:00, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
>> On 01/03/17 15:40, Michael McMahon wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Could I get the following JDK 9 change reviewed, please?
>>> In addition to fixing the spec problem around HTTP version,
>>> it fixes an implementation issue with version also, where the
>>> per-request
>>> version (if set) was not being picked up.
>>>
>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~michaelm/8175814/webrev.1/index.html
>>
>> Looks good to me Michael.
>
> +1. I am happy to see the default version changed to HTTP/2.
>
> Could a test for the default spec'ed HTTP/2 version be added.
> We typically line up the module names, one per line, in the at
> modules tag.

Yes, I'll add a test.

Thanks,
Michael.