Quantcast

RFR 8176296: Test sun/security/krb5/auto/Basic.java faling after adding module declaration into TEST.properties.

RFR 8176296: Test sun/security/krb5/auto/Basic.java faling after adding module declaration into TEST.properties.

Weijun Wang
Please review this changeset at

    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8176296/webrev.00/

It looks with jdk.security.jgss added into @modules in TEST.properties
(JDK-8176213), it cannot be exclude using --limit-modules.

Therefore I split Basic.java into 2 and the new test has its own
@modules tag.

In case you don't remember this test, it was about the Oracle JGSS-API
extension. If the jdk.security.jgss module is available, the GSSContext
implementation is ExtendedGSSContextImpl inside this module that can do
more than GSSContextImpl defined in java.security.jgss (which will be
returned when jdk.security.jgss is not available).

Thanks
Max

Re: RFR 8176296: Test sun/security/krb5/auto/Basic.java faling after adding module declaration into TEST.properties.

Sergei Kovalev
Thanks that let me see. Good to know.

--
With best regards,
Sergei

Re: RFR 8176296: Test sun/security/krb5/auto/Basic.java faling after adding module declaration into TEST.properties.

Weijun Wang
Ping again.

On 03/07/2017 10:10 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:

> Please review this changeset at
>
>    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8176296/webrev.00/
>
> It looks with jdk.security.jgss added into @modules in TEST.properties
> (JDK-8176213), it cannot be excluded using --limit-modules.
>
> Therefore I split Basic.java into 2 and the new test has its own
> @modules tag.
>
> In case you don't remember this test, it was about the Oracle JGSS-API
> extension. If the jdk.security.jgss module is available, the GSSContext
> implementation is ExtendedGSSContextImpl inside this module that can do
> more than GSSContextImpl defined in java.security.jgss (which will be
> returned when jdk.security.jgss is not available).
>
> Thanks
> Max

Re: RFR 8176296: Test sun/security/krb5/auto/Basic.java faling after adding module declaration into TEST.properties.

Amy Lu-2
I looked at the new test: BasicLimited.java
This test will fail if "jdk.security.jgss" is specified from jtreg
javaoptions:
jtreg  ... -javaoptions:"--limit-modules
java.security.jgss,jdk.security.auth,jdk.security.jgss"
jdk9/test/sun/security/krb5/auto/BasicLimited.java

Thanks,
Amy

On 3/14/17 11:34 AM, Weijun Wang wrote:

> Ping again.
>
> On 03/07/2017 10:10 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
>> Please review this changeset at
>>
>>    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8176296/webrev.00/
>>
>> It looks with jdk.security.jgss added into @modules in TEST.properties
>> (JDK-8176213), it cannot be excluded using --limit-modules.
>>
>> Therefore I split Basic.java into 2 and the new test has its own
>> @modules tag.
>>
>> In case you don't remember this test, it was about the Oracle JGSS-API
>> extension. If the jdk.security.jgss module is available, the GSSContext
>> implementation is ExtendedGSSContextImpl inside this module that can do
>> more than GSSContextImpl defined in java.security.jgss (which will be
>> returned when jdk.security.jgss is not available).
>>
>> Thanks
>> Max

Re: RFR 8176296: Test sun/security/krb5/auto/Basic.java faling after adding module declaration into TEST.properties.

Weijun Wang
How can you launch jtreg like this? :-)

Anyway, I've updated the webrev at

    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8176296/webrev.01

The test now creates the Java process itself so you won't be able to
manipulate it from outside.

Thanks
Max

On 03/14/2017 12:02 PM, Amy Lu wrote:

> I looked at the new test: BasicLimited.java
> This test will fail if "jdk.security.jgss" is specified from jtreg
> javaoptions:
> jtreg  ... -javaoptions:"--limit-modules
> java.security.jgss,jdk.security.auth,jdk.security.jgss"
> jdk9/test/sun/security/krb5/auto/BasicLimited.java
>
> Thanks,
> Amy
>
> On 3/14/17 11:34 AM, Weijun Wang wrote:
>> Ping again.
>>
>> On 03/07/2017 10:10 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:
>>> Please review this changeset at
>>>
>>>    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8176296/webrev.00/
>>>
>>> It looks with jdk.security.jgss added into @modules in TEST.properties
>>> (JDK-8176213), it cannot be excluded using --limit-modules.
>>>
>>> Therefore I split Basic.java into 2 and the new test has its own
>>> @modules tag.
>>>
>>> In case you don't remember this test, it was about the Oracle JGSS-API
>>> extension. If the jdk.security.jgss module is available, the GSSContext
>>> implementation is ExtendedGSSContextImpl inside this module that can do
>>> more than GSSContextImpl defined in java.security.jgss (which will be
>>> returned when jdk.security.jgss is not available).
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Max

Re: RFR 8176296: Test sun/security/krb5/auto/Basic.java faling after adding module declaration into TEST.properties.

Amy Lu-2
Looks good.Thank you Max!

(I'm not a reviewer)

Thanks,
Amy

On 3/14/17 3:37 PM, Weijun Wang wrote:

> How can you launch jtreg like this? :-)
>
> Anyway, I've updated the webrev at
>
>    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8176296/webrev.01
>
> The test now creates the Java process itself so you won't be able to
> manipulate it from outside.
>
> Thanks
> Max
>
> On 03/14/2017 12:02 PM, Amy Lu wrote:
>> I looked at the new test: BasicLimited.java
>> This test will fail if "jdk.security.jgss" is specified from jtreg
>> javaoptions:
>> jtreg  ... -javaoptions:"--limit-modules
>> java.security.jgss,jdk.security.auth,jdk.security.jgss"
>> jdk9/test/sun/security/krb5/auto/BasicLimited.java
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Amy
>>
>> On 3/14/17 11:34 AM, Weijun Wang wrote:
>>> Ping again.

Re: RFR 8176296: Test sun/security/krb5/auto/Basic.java faling after adding module declaration into TEST.properties.

Valerie Peng

Looks fine.
Thanks,
Valerie