RFR: 8177967: Move TestGCOld to subdirectory

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

RFR: 8177967: Move TestGCOld to subdirectory

Erik Helin-2
Hi all,

this small patch just moves TestGCOld to its own subdirectory under
hotspot/test/gc/stress (to follow the same convention as TestGCBasher
and TestSystemGC).

Enhancement:
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177967

Patch:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00/

Testing:
- make run-test TEST=hotspot/gc/stress/gcold
- JPRT (since I updated TEST.groups)

Thanks,
Erik
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: 8177967: Move TestGCOld to subdirectory

Erik Helin-2
On 04/05/2017 01:30 PM, Erik Helin wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> this small patch just moves TestGCOld to its own subdirectory under
> hotspot/test/gc/stress (to follow the same convention as TestGCBasher
> and TestSystemGC).
>
> Enhancement:
> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177967
>
> Patch:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00/

...and copyright years are updated:
- inc: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00-01/
- full: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/01/

Thanks,
Erik

> Testing:
> - make run-test TEST=hotspot/gc/stress/gcold
> - JPRT (since I updated TEST.groups)
>
> Thanks,
> Erik
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: 8177967: Move TestGCOld to subdirectory

Mikael Gerdin
Hi Erik,

On 2017-04-07 13:39, Erik Helin wrote:

> On 04/05/2017 01:30 PM, Erik Helin wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> this small patch just moves TestGCOld to its own subdirectory under
>> hotspot/test/gc/stress (to follow the same convention as TestGCBasher
>> and TestSystemGC).
>>
>> Enhancement:
>> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8177967
>>
>> Patch:
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00/
>
> ...and copyright years are updated:
> - inc: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00-01/
> - full: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/01/

Looks good.
/Mikael

>
> Thanks,
> Erik
>
>> Testing:
>> - make run-test TEST=hotspot/gc/stress/gcold
>> - JPRT (since I updated TEST.groups)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Erik
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: 8177967: Move TestGCOld to subdirectory

Erik Helin-2
On 04/07/2017 01:49 PM, Mikael Gerdin wrote:
>>> Patch:
>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00/
>>
>> ...and copyright years are updated:
>> - inc: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00-01/
>> - full: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/01/
>
> Looks good.

Thanks for reviewing!
Erik

> /Mikael
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: 8177967: Move TestGCOld to subdirectory

Per Liden
On 2017-04-07 13:50, Erik Helin wrote:
> On 04/07/2017 01:49 PM, Mikael Gerdin wrote:
>>>> Patch:
>>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00/
>>>
>>> ...and copyright years are updated:
>>> - inc: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00-01/
>>> - full: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/01/

Looks good!

/Per

>>
>> Looks good.
>
> Thanks for reviewing!
> Erik
>
>> /Mikael
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: RFR: 8177967: Move TestGCOld to subdirectory

Erik Helin-2
On 04/07/2017 02:13 PM, Per Liden wrote:

> On 2017-04-07 13:50, Erik Helin wrote:
>> On 04/07/2017 01:49 PM, Mikael Gerdin wrote:
>>>>> Patch:
>>>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00/
>>>>
>>>> ...and copyright years are updated:
>>>> - inc: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/00-01/
>>>> - full: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ehelin/8177967/01/
>
> Looks good!
>
> /Per

Thanks Per!
Erik

>>>
>>> Looks good.
>>
>> Thanks for reviewing!
>> Erik
>>
>>> /Mikael
Loading...