RFR: 8180501: RescaleOp.filter does not document IllegalArgumentException if sizes differ.

RFR: 8180501: RescaleOp.filter does not document IllegalArgumentException if sizes differ.

Phil Race
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8180501/

RescaleOp has never documented that it throws IAE for different sized
images,
even though it always has done so ..

A CSR has been filed for this.

Please review that also.

-phil

Re: RFR: 8180501: RescaleOp.filter does not document IllegalArgumentException if sizes differ.

Brian Burkhalter-2
On Oct 23, 2017, at 12:56 PM, Phil Race <[hidden email]> wrote:

Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8180501
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~prr/8180501/

RescaleOp has never documented that it throws IAE for different sized images,
even though it always has done so ..

Looks fine.

A CSR has been filed for this.

Please review that also.

I cannot add myself as reviewer until the compatibility risk has been entered.

Brian

Re: RFR: 8180501: RescaleOp.filter does not document IllegalArgumentException if sizes differ.

Phil Race
Fixed .. the tool looks like "None" is acceptable but won't, in fact, accept it.

I've changed it to minimal.

-phil.

On 10/23/2017 01:02 PM, Brian Burkhalter wrote:

A CSR has been filed for this.

Please review that also.

I cannot add myself as reviewer until the compatibility risk has been entered.

Re: RFR: 8180501: RescaleOp.filter does not document IllegalArgumentException if sizes differ.

Brian Burkhalter-2
Indeed I found that out myself in one I submitted recently.

Reviewed.

Brian

On Oct 23, 2017, at 1:18 PM, Phil Race <[hidden email]> wrote:

Fixed .. the tool looks like "None" is acceptable but won't, in fact, accept it.

I've changed it to minimal.

Re: RFR: 8180501: RescaleOp.filter does not document IllegalArgumentException if sizes differ.

Prahalad kumar Narayanan
Hello Phil

The changes look good.

Thank you