RFR: 8187315: [JVMCI] remove unnecessary synchronization

RFR: 8187315: [JVMCI] remove unnecessary synchronization

Doug Simon @ Oracle
Please review this small change to fix a crash when using Graal in hosted-only mode.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dnsimon/8187315/

-Doug

Re: RFR: 8187315: [JVMCI] remove unnecessary synchronization

dean.long
Looks reasonable.  Subject line is out of sync with bug title: [JVMCI]
hosted use of JVMCI can crash VM under -Xint

dl

On 11/3/17 10:42 AM, Doug Simon wrote:
> Please review this small change to fix a crash when using Graal in hosted-only mode.

> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dnsimon/8187315/
>
> -Doug

Re: RFR: 8187315: [JVMCI] hosted use of JVMCI can crash VM under -Xint

Vladimir Kozlov
Reviewed.

Vladimir

On 11/3/17 11:33 AM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Looks reasonable.  Subject line is out of sync with bug title: [JVMCI]
> hosted use of JVMCI can crash VM under -Xint
>
> dl
>

> On 11/3/17 10:42 AM, Doug Simon wrote:
>> Please review this small change to fix a crash when using Graal in
>> hosted-only mode.

>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dnsimon/8187315/
>>
>> -Doug

Re: RFR: 8187315: [JVMCI] hosted use of JVMCI can crash VM under -Xint

Doug Simon @ Oracle

> On 3 Nov 2017, at 19:33, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Looks reasonable.

Thanks for the review.

>  Subject line is out of sync with bug title: [JVMCI] hosted use of JVMCI can crash VM under -Xint

That's what I get for using a previous RFR email as a template! Sorry about that.

-Doug