RFR - 8189646: sun/security/ssl/SSLSocketImpl/SSLSocketCloseHang.java failed with "java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out"

RFR - 8189646: sun/security/ssl/SSLSocketImpl/SSLSocketCloseHang.java failed with "java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out"

Rob McKenna
Hi folks,

This test appears to be timing out. The main culprit looks to be the
fact that the 100ms sleep isn't enough for the server to respond (on a
busy test machine) so that timeout has been bumped and some new logging
has been added to make it obvious whats happening should the problem
occur again.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~robm/8189646/webrev.01/

    -Rob

Re: RFR - 8189646: sun/security/ssl/SSLSocketImpl/SSLSocketCloseHang.java failed with "java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out"

Seán Coffey
This should help harden the test. Looks fine to me.

Regards,
Sean.