RFR: 8190003: Special characters in group names should be escaped

RFR: 8190003: Special characters in group names should be escaped

Jonathan Gibbons
Please review this simple fix to better handle the "group name" supplied
in a -group option.
The name is currently just wrapped in a RawHtml node; it should be
wrapped in a StringContent node.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8190003/webrev.00/

-- Jon

Re: RFR: 8190003: Special characters in group names should be escaped

Kumar Srinivasan
Jon,

Looks good.

Kumar

On 10/25/2017 2:43 PM, Jonathan Gibbons wrote:
> Please review this simple fix to better handle the "group name"
> supplied in a -group option.
> The name is currently just wrapped in a RawHtml node; it should be
> wrapped in a StringContent node.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8190003/webrev.00/
>
> -- Jon

Re: RFR: 8190003: Special characters in group names should be escaped

Bhavesh Patel
Looks good. The fix I pushed today for JDK-8183037 actually fixes this
issue so when you try to merge these, the source changes and the
TestModule.java changes might not be needed. But it would be good to
push the TestGroupName.java which tests the group name.

Regards,
Bhavesh.

On 10/25/2017 2:43 PM, Jonathan Gibbons wrote:
> Please review this simple fix to better handle the "group name"
> supplied in a -group option.
> The name is currently just wrapped in a RawHtml node; it should be
> wrapped in a StringContent node.

> Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jjg/8190003/webrev.00/
>
> -- Jon

Re: RFR: 8190003: Special characters in group names should be escaped

Jonathan Gibbons
Agreed it would be worth the new test.

-- Jon