RFR 8190887 Stub code marking missing from some x86 generated stub routines

RFR 8190887 Stub code marking missing from some x86 generated stub routines

Paul Sandoz
Hi,

Please review this patch to ensure all generated stub code is printed when -XX:+PrintStubCode is set. Some generators were not participating and their code was not printed out.

  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psandoz/jdk10/JDK-8190887-stub-code-marking/webrev/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psandoz/jdk10/JDK-8190887-stub-code-marking/webrev/>

I eyeballed the x86_64 output. I dunno if there are some explicit sanity tests.

Is it worth updating the generators for x86_32? (more awkward to eyeball).

Thanks,
Paul.

Re: RFR 8190887 Stub code marking missing from some x86 generated stub routines

Vladimir Kozlov
Good.

Thanks,
Vladimir