RFR: 8191424: Missing include in gcArguments.cpp

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RFR: 8191424: Missing include in gcArguments.cpp

Roman Kennke-6
I forgot to include "utilities/defaultStream.hpp" in gcArguments.cpp.
This breaks the minimal JVM build.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rkennke/8191424/webrev.00/ 
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erkennke/8191424/webrev.00/>

OK?

Roman

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: 8191424: Missing include in gcArguments.cpp

Erik Österlund-2
Hi Roman,

Looks good.

Thanks,
/Erik

On 2017-11-16 17:16, Roman Kennke wrote:

> I forgot to include "utilities/defaultStream.hpp" in gcArguments.cpp.
> This breaks the minimal JVM build.
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rkennke/8191424/webrev.00/ 
> <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erkennke/8191424/webrev.00/>
>
> OK?
>
> Roman
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: 8191424: Missing include in gcArguments.cpp

Roman Kennke-6
Hi Erik,
thanks for reviewing!

Want to sponsor too?

(And while you're at it, sponsor 8189389 too?)

Roman

> Hi Roman,
>
> Looks good.
>
> Thanks,
> /Erik
>
> On 2017-11-16 17:16, Roman Kennke wrote:
>> I forgot to include "utilities/defaultStream.hpp" in gcArguments.cpp.
>> This breaks the minimal JVM build.
>>
>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rkennke/8191424/webrev.00/ 
>> <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erkennke/8191424/webrev.00/>
>>
>> OK?
>>
>> Roman
>>
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: 8191424: Missing include in gcArguments.cpp

Kim Barrett
In reply to this post by Roman Kennke-6
> On Nov 16, 2017, at 11:16 AM, Roman Kennke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I forgot to include "utilities/defaultStream.hpp" in gcArguments.cpp. This breaks the minimal JVM build.
>
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rkennke/8191424/webrev.00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erkennke/8191424/webrev.00/>
>
> OK?
>
> Roman

Looks good.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RFR: 8191424: Missing include in gcArguments.cpp

Erik Österlund-2
In reply to this post by Roman Kennke-6
Hi Roman,

Sure, I am on it.

Thanks,
/Erik

On 2017-11-16 17:41, Roman Kennke wrote:

> Hi Erik,
> thanks for reviewing!
>
> Want to sponsor too?
>
> (And while you're at it, sponsor 8189389 too?)
>
> Roman
>
>> Hi Roman,
>>
>> Looks good.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> /Erik
>>
>> On 2017-11-16 17:16, Roman Kennke wrote:
>>> I forgot to include "utilities/defaultStream.hpp" in
>>> gcArguments.cpp. This breaks the minimal JVM build.
>>>
>>> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rkennke/8191424/webrev.00/ 
>>> <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erkennke/8191424/webrev.00/>
>>>
>>> OK?
>>>
>>> Roman
>>>
>>
>