RFR: 8192807: testlibrary_tests/TestMutuallyExclusivePlatformPredicates.java fail due to new method in Platform.java

RFR: 8192807: testlibrary_tests/TestMutuallyExclusivePlatformPredicates.java fail due to new method in Platform.java

Stefan Johansson
Hi,

Please review this small fix for tier1 failure reported in:

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sjohanss/8192807/00/

in the test. This change adds the method to the IGNORED group and also
adds output to the assertion to simplify debugging in the future.

Testing:
* The affected test both locally and through M5 (running now).

Thanks,
Stefan

Re: RFR: 8192807: testlibrary_tests/TestMutuallyExclusivePlatformPredicates.java fail due to new method in Platform.java

Thomas Schatzl
Hi,

On Thu, 2017-11-30 at 14:30 +0100, Stefan Johansson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please review this small fix for tier1 failure reported in:
>
> Webrev:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sjohanss/8192807/00/

> MethodGroup in the test. This change adds the method to the IGNORED
> group and also adds output to the assertion to simplify debugging in
> the future.
>
> Testing:
> * The affected test both locally and through M5 (running now).

  ship it. :)

Thanks,
  Thomas

Re: RFR: 8192807: testlibrary_tests/TestMutuallyExclusivePlatformPredicates.java fail due to new method in Platform.java

jesper.wilhelmsson
Looks good!

Thanks for fixing the issue AND improving the error message for the next time!
/Jesper

> On 30 Nov 2017, at 14:30, Stefan Johansson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Please review this small fix for tier1 failure reported in:
>
> Webrev:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sjohanss/8192807/00/

> Testing:
> * The affected test both locally and through M5 (running now).
>
> Thanks,
> Stefan

Re: RFR: 8192807: testlibrary_tests/TestMutuallyExclusivePlatformPredicates.java fail due to new method in Platform.java

Ioi Lam
Thanks for fixing this. I am so sorry for checking in something that
broke tier1 :-(

- Ioi