RFR: 8192850: method summary tables of inherited methods improperly list static interface methods

RFR: 8192850: method summary tables of inherited methods improperly list static interface methods

Kumar Srinivasan
Hi,

Please review fix for [1] at [2], the specdiff (no changes) is at [3],
the doc output is at [4].
I would like to get this in for jdk10, before the repo fork on Dec 14,
appreciate a quick response.

Thanks
Kumar

[2] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ksrini/8192850/webrev.00/
[3]
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ksrini/8192850/specdiff.out/overview-summary.html
[4]
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ksrini/8192850/docs/api/overview-summary.html

Re: RFR: 8192850: method summary tables of inherited methods improperly list static interface methods

Jonathan Gibbons
OK.

You picked a good selection of typos
     (filename and @summary)   "inheritence" should be "inheritance"
     (filename) "overriden" should be "overridden"

-- Jon