RFR: 8193068: Add gc/g1/TestVerifyGCType.java to problem list

RFR: 8193068: Add gc/g1/TestVerifyGCType.java to problem list

Stefan Johansson
Hi,

Please review this problem listing for:

Webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sjohanss/8193068/00/

remote testing. Adding the test to the problem list while investigating
and improving the test.

I will push this as soon as I get one review to avoid further noise in
the testing.

Testing:
* Verified locally that test is excluded.

Thanks,
Stefan

Re: RFR: 8193068: Add gc/g1/TestVerifyGCType.java to problem list

Thomas Schatzl
Hi,

On Tue, 2017-12-05 at 16:20 +0100, Stefan Johansson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please review this problem listing for:
>
> Webrev:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sjohanss/8193068/00/

> for remote testing. Adding the test to the problem list while
> investigating and improving the test.
>
> I will push this as soon as I get one review to avoid further noise
> in the testing.
>
> Testing:
> * Verified locally that test is excluded.

  okay :)

Thomas

Re: RFR: 8193068: Add gc/g1/TestVerifyGCType.java to problem list

Stefan Johansson
Thanks for the quick response Thomas,
Stefan