RFR: 8194636 - Apply CONCURRENCY_FACTOR to max value in concurrency calculation

RFR: 8194636 - Apply CONCURRENCY_FACTOR to max value in concurrency calculation

Christian Tornqvist
Please review this small change that allows the CONCURRENCY_FACTOR to also be applied when we hit the max value (currently 12) when calculating concurrency.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ctornqvi/webrev/8194636/webrev.00/ <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ctornqvi/webrev/8194636/webrev.00/>

Thanks,
Christian

Re: RFR: 8194636 - Apply CONCURRENCY_FACTOR to max value in concurrency calculation

Erik Joelsson
Looks good.

/Erik