RFR: 8194960: Add a test for trust manager and cacerts keystore sanity

RFR: 8194960: Add a test for trust manager and cacerts keystore sanity

Martin Buchholz-3

I have no idea what I'm doing, so review this carefully.
Is this really the recommended way to list all the cacerts?

Re: RFR: 8194960: Add a test for trust manager and cacerts keystore sanity

Weijun Wang
Hi Martin

This is fine as a test. I don't know which is the recommended call, but "keytool -list -cacerts" also does it.

BTW, usually we add braces even if there is only one statement in an if block.

Thanks
Max

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 7:47 PM, Weijun Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Martin

This is fine as a test. I don't know which is the recommended call, but "keytool -list -cacerts" also does it.

The test uses an API that adds a layer of abstraction, not exposing the presence of a cacerts file.

BTW, usually we add braces even if there is only one statement in an if block.

Braces added as you prefer, and pushed.