RFR 8227178: Backout of 8215523

Poonam Parhar
Hello,

Please review the changeset that reverses the changes done with JDK-8215523.

JDK-8227178: Backout of 8215523
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~poonam/8227178/webrev.00/

The fix for JDK-8215523 is causing a lot of timeout failures for CMS tests. We are backing out that change for now.

Thanks,
Poonam

Re: RFR 8227178: Backout of 8215523

Thomas Schatzl
Hi,

On Wed, 2019-07-03 at 07:24 -0700, Poonam Parhar wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Please review the changeset that reverses the changes done with
> JDK-8215523 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8215523>.
>
> JDK-8227178 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8227178>:
> Backout
> of 8215523
> webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~poonam/8227178/webrev.00/
>
> The fix for JDK-8215523 is causing a lot of timeout failures for CMS
> tests. We are backing out that change for now.

  looks like a clean anti-delta. Ship it.

Thanks,
  Thomas