RFR: 8261462: GCM ByteBuffer decryption problems

RFR: 8261462: GCM ByteBuffer decryption problems

Anthony Scarpino-2
Hi,

I need a review of these two simple fixes.  One just sets the input bytebuffer position to the limit upon completion of decryption.  The second calls the CipherCore method to clear the state from the previous operation.

Thanks

Tony

 - Add test & revert error message
 - Fixes

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2487&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/2487/head:pull/2487

Re: RFR: 8261462: GCM ByteBuffer decryption problems [v2]

Anthony Scarpino-2
> Hi,
>
> I need a review of these two simple fixes.  One just sets the input bytebuffer position to the limit upon completion of decryption.  The second calls the CipherCore method to clear the state from the previous operation.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony

Anthony Scarpino has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  add gcmincrementdirect4 fix

-------------

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/2487/files/274a0c67..b9aa4914

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2487&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2487&range=00-01

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 19:54:43 GMT, Anthony Scarpino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need a review of these two simple fixes.  One just sets the input bytebuffer position to the limit upon completion of decryption.  The second calls the CipherCore method to clear the state from the previous operation.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony

Ping