RFR: 8264143 Lanai: RenderPerfTest.BgrSwBlitImage has artefacts on apple M1

RFR: 8264143 Lanai: RenderPerfTest.BgrSwBlitImage has artefacts on apple M1

Denis Konoplev-2
There was no code to check num of work items in compute shader.
Also, I've replaced four similar shaders.

 - 8264143: Lanai: RenderPerfTest.BgrSwBlitImage has artefacts on apple M1

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3368&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/3368/head:pull/3368

Re: RFR: 8264143 Lanai: RenderPerfTest.BgrSwBlitImage has artefacts on apple M1 [v2]

Denis Konoplev-2
> There was no code to check num of work items in compute shader.
> Also, I've replaced four similar shaders.

Denis Konoplev has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  8264143: Lanai: RenderPerfTest.BgrSwBlitImage has artefacts on apple M1

  Add stdint include to fix x64 build

-------------

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/3368/files/40760c12..51eaa139

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3368&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3368&range=00-01

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 1 ins; 0 del; 0 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/3368/head:pull/3368

Re: RFR: 8264143 Lanai: RenderPerfTest.BgrSwBlitImage has artefacts on apple M1 [v3]

Denis Konoplev-2
> There was no code to check num of work items in compute shader.
> Also, I've replaced four similar shaders.

Denis Konoplev has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  8264143: Change uint8_t to unsigned char

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/3368/files/51eaa139..8cc9463d

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3368&range=02