RFR CSR (S): 8226940: Adjust permission for delayed starting of debugging

RFR CSR (S): 8226940: Adjust permission for delayed starting of debugging

Langer, Christoph

Hi,

may I please get a review for the CSR to adjust the permission for delayed starting of debugging.

The change itself has been reviewed already but a CSR had not been created yet. We were waiting for approval of CSR JDK-8223456 about the overall “delayed starting of debugging” feature. This adjustment would be targeted for JDK13.

CSR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8226940

Review Thread: https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/serviceability-dev/2019-May/028210.html

Thanks

Christoph

Re: RFR CSR (S): 8226940: Adjust permission for delayed starting of debugging

serguei.spitsyn@oracle.com
Hi Christoph,

It looks good, reviewed.

Thanks,